Here we are again then!
I've just been doing some thoughts, ideas and a stab towards a first draft for my next writing assignment. I've posted it up to let the other stoodents on the course have a look and let me know if I'm on the right track. Even after all this time though we're still all a bit too nice to each other for my liking. I think there needs to be a bit of an honesty injection into it, but I'm not brave enough to hold the syringe.
Early and brief entry today as guests arriving shortly... I have been domestic goddess today (eat your heart out Nigela) and have a lamb daube simmering away in the slow cooker, home-made bread rolls to bake in the oven and a fresh green salad in the fridge. Beds made up ready and house clean(ish) - you know - hoover round the edges and wipe up the toothpaste. A bit of 'that'll do' thrown in.
Blub, laugh and don't be stingy for comic relief tonight - that is my plan and you can have it as yours too if you like!
Until tomorrow, Cam x
No comments:
Post a Comment