Day thirteen...and it is a Friday. Luckily I am not superstitious. I was, then it started getting a bit ridiculous - nodding to magpies and stuff so I decided to stop. I do occasionally make a wish on a new jar of coffee, or jam, okay, I still do that all the time, but I've stopped worrying about shoes on the bed (although I do take them off). Okay, I am superstitious, you got me...jeez..
I'm afraid the flatness has not yet worn off.
I've tried many levels of procrastination to try and avoid doing some writing today. I figure it may be tarnished by my mood. I've even changed the bed linen...but I've got that...I just can't be bothered to even breathe thing going on in my head. Everything seems like an effort.
It is a gorgeous sunny day and I've got a nagging feeling that I should be doing something better with my time yet doing stuff is highly overrated, don't you think? I'm projecting these feelings cruelly onto the guinea pigs by shutting off their hidey bed area - forcing them out into the sunshine of their run. They eyeball me, but I ignore them. They should make use of this weather. They can hide in the hay when it is rainy. I, however, am allowed to do what I like..I am not a guinea pig.
Oh - I may snap out of it by tomorrow. I'm going out tonight for a few drinks so you never know what kind of mood will greet you for my next post.
Until then, Cam x
No comments:
Post a Comment