Good evening,
Just got my poetry mark back and I'm so chuffed as I got...
...oh no...
just realised that OU rules are that I am not allowed to share my grade with other students and I posted the link to this blog on the site, so I may be breaching some rules if I post it...
..do I...don't I?
Do you give one anyway?
...lets just say it was higher than I expected and I am really happy as something obviously filtered in whilst I was wading my way through the thick mud that was this module.
Conclusions?
I'm pretty sure I won't try to publish any poetry, but I may be a little closet poet who writes it on the sly! I enjoy reading it a lot more than I did before, but there is loads that I haven't got a clue what they are talking about.
Thats all folks....
Cam x
No comments:
Post a Comment