Saturday, 5 March 2011

Day Fourteen

Day fourteen...like I am on some hike or whatever, how ridiculous?

Well, you'll be glad to know that I am in a much better mood today. I seem to have snapped out of the lull, which is good as it is so boring being boring.

I know someone (I won't name them) who says, 'only boring people get bored.' I used to think it was quite a neat saying and even used it a couple of times (quite cruelly) on the kids, but I realised that it is utter....oh, no, I'm not allowed to use expletives. Ade (my husband) reckons it will put people off...quite amusing, like my blog is somehow before the watershed, sort of U rated, family viewing.

Obviously, as usual, this has nothing at all to do with me getting into print. I'm surprised you are still hanging in there with me. I myself give up on the purpose on a regular basis.

Hope to see you tomorrow, Cam (have to go, Sasha - my 3 year old needs a poo)

No comments:

Post a Comment