Tuesday, 29 March 2011

Day Thirty-Eight

I'm really impressed you are still with me - hang in there, you might be able to say that you were the one that read me every day all the way until success. Keep the faith!

I heard today from one of the school mums that a friend of hers is writing a sequel novel about the adventures of her cat based on a blog she wrote. You wouldn't believe the surge of hope that kind of information gives to people like me. A little bubble of light to hang onto and bring out in the moments of, 'what is the point, really?'

Now, I'm not suggesting for one minute that anyone would pay to read this blog, but it shows that the average Joe can make it into print. I am an average Joe. I can make it into print.

Oh yes I can....

until tomorrow, Cam x

2 comments:

  1. Freaky...
    I was just reading this earlier when my mobile starts buzzing in the pocket. :-) When did you become telepathic as well, Cam?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has always been the way.

    ReplyDelete