Saturday, 2 April 2011

Day:42 Outside Readers

I've been reading around a bit - that is apparently what you need to do lots of if you want to be a writer - and one of the things I have read says that in order for other people to start reading your blog they need to find it. One of the ways that people find your blog is what you put in your title.

Hmmm......not sure how many agents searching for new writing talent would be drawn in by Day Thirty-Two, and so on and so forth.

However, as you know I am not one to be discouraged, but you will notice that I will begin to dazzle you with my witty and clever titles from now on - like this one, which should have them flocking to me like moths to a flame.

I did promise you as Sasha story didn't I?

Before I start I want to make something clear. I love both my girls the same okay? I don't want you analysing me - Fay is just easier, it is as simple as that. Am I telling you or me here? I don't know but lets just get on with it shall we?

OK, so Sasha's new BF (best friend - thought I should spell that out in case Mum has managed to join us, she is even less with it in text speak than me), let us just call her A, is like a carbon copy of Sasha and they are hilarious.

So, play date at A's house. Afterwards I check in with A's mum, 'everything okay today?'
'yes,' she says 'they spent the whole morning naked, gyrating their hips saying, rudey nudey. Oh and I can't find Sasha's knickers anywhere so she is wearing a pair of A's.'
Later had a text saying: A has just walked in holding Sasha's pants out saying, 'found Sasha's knickers - sniff them.' What is wrong with my child?
Next day, A comes to our house. I emailed her mum later saying everything fine with girls today - played nice and went into nursery fine. One thing though, when I went to use the loo later, one of them had left me a little surprise. So, one of them has dirty hands and bum - bet you a fiver it is Sash.'

It was Sash - in case you were wondering!

Until tomorrow, Cam x

No comments:

Post a Comment