...from outer space....well Norwich actually (some would argue that it is pretty close to outer space). Went to see my mum with the girls and create havoc in her tiny, weeny, little cottage for one!
BOOM - WE'VE ARRIVED HELLLOOOOO....within minutes there was stuff everywhere and an endless stream of feeding then clearing up afterwards. My mum's Grannie used to say that, 'life is just preparing and clearing up after meals,' so not much has changed it seems!
We had a fab time and I came back to find I had a good (but not brilliant) mark for my last assignment. The good news is the end is what I was marked down on and the end of the piece is what I just couldn't get right - so at least the awareness is there.
Anyhow - need to log off to kiss the kids goodnight.
Until tomorrow, Cam x
No comments:
Post a Comment