I have procrastinated too long and now I fear a rush job.
The piece I need to hand in on Thursday morning was, I thought, finished ages ago, but it seems I have totally miscalculated on the leeway for the word count and now I'm thinking how I am going to be able to cut it further without it turning into utter mush. The other thing is I have stared at it and edited it so many times now that I keep thinking it already is utter mush. All the words seemed to have merged together and the phrasing seems tired and cliched. Can't work out if that is just because I have read it so much or because it was total rubbish in the first place.
Oh for a harsh critic. You need someone to tell you straight then you know what is what. Hmmm - be careful what you wish for eh?
Until tomorrow, Cam x
No comments:
Post a Comment