Friday, 1 April 2011

Day Forty-One

Another day...another quid (doesn't really have the same ring does it?)

My husband is just departing for a stag weekend - having spent last weekend on one too - and it is mother's day weekend. But, before you all start crying in a bucket for me, fear not, I have a plan. My plan is, to not worry about it at all. Good plan eh?! I like it too.

As you can probably tell, there is nothing on the writing front to report (bet you're getting used to that by now), but I had only told you one of my exciting adventures of yesterday (the horse nearly falling and killing us both...remember? Oh come on.... it was only yesterday and I nearly died for Pete's sake), so the other one was the arrival of the invite. No, not for the Booker Award Ceremony, but for THE WEDDING.

No, not Kate and William - Jesus, I'm not really a famous writer you know, this is just pure fantasy...no it is the wedding of the last of the gang. Some of you will know whom I am talking about here...he is the last of us all to get hitched and we will all be re-united for one glorious night only. Fabulous.

Well, I think that is enough excitement for one day, don't you kids? However, I will tell you tomorrow about Sasha and her new BF as their adventures are too funny to miss. In fact they could have a blog of their own. How about that for a cliffhanger? Eat your heart out Dan Brown.

Until tomorrow, Cam x

No comments:

Post a Comment