Monday, 21 February 2011

Day Two...only a little later

Grrr - the laptop ate my last post and it was really witty...clever...life inspiring almost

Anyway, calm thoughts and carry on.

So feeling quite chuffed as I've managed to advertise my blog a bit and as Lesley says (yes Stuart, she paid her 50p for a mention - you owe me a fiver) - perhaps private jokes are not the way to go, ignore that comment.....anyway, as Lesley says it is still early.

However, there are a couple of points I would like to make:
1. How the hell do you send a group email on Facebook  - surely it can't be that hard?! Therefore if your name doesn't start with an A or a B and your a friend of mine you won't have got an email from me. (I had lost the will to live at that point in the alphabet)
2. If you are my solicitor, estate agent, work at the tax office, landlord, or some other like this, apologies for the hotmail email. Seems it goes one way or the other with these things.
3. My youngest daughter seems to really be developing square eyes (can Cbeebies long term viewing ie using the electronic babysitter actually consitute a form of neglect...discuss)

But the result is good - I now have 5, yes 5 followers (God Love You) and 1 genuine comment.

So I'm signing off a happy bunny to give my daughter a cuddle.

Cam x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cam. I used the electronic babysitter on a regular basis because, frankly, I valued my sanity. My 18-year old daughters have turned out not to be anti-social binge-drinking sociopaths, but well-adjusted Uni students ... actually, come to think of it, maybe that's the same thing! Well done on the blog. More power to your keyboard.

    ReplyDelete