Sunday, 20 February 2011

Day One

Okay, this is all very fancy pants!

As you can probably tell I am a complete novice blogger. Is blogger even a word? My lovely husband suggested I start my own blog to record the ups and downs I experience (and have been experiencing since the begining of forever) whilst trying to get something I have written into print.

'Ahhh'- I hear you cry, 'but there are so many aspiring writers out there, what makes you so special?' The answer it would seem is nothing!

There is much background to my writing history, but I don't want to put anyone off who may read this by boring them senseless on the first day, so instead, I will drip feed you the backstory (like what I did there?) as we go....

Oh, how do you get published? I'm ****** if I know, but join me in trying to find out.

So Day one is now complete - set up the blog and tell anyone who may be remotely interested what it is about. See you on Day two!

No comments:

Post a Comment