Today I have not stopped. I've crammed more into one day than, well, than and now I can't think of anything that you cram lots of stuff into - crackers, sausages? I don't know, but I've been busy.
Still not found a Take That replacement - so you've still got a chance there.
Why Sunderland and not London, seeing as I live 30 mins away from Wembley? - well...picture the scene. Ade comes in with an Evening Standard saying that TT have announced and extra date in London due to huge demand. The tickets go on sale 10am the next morning. 9.30am I'm ready. Two laptops with all the websites of the ticket touts open, land line and mobile on speed dial. 11am no joy. 11.15am I think about giving up then bling - I'm in, I request tickets, 4 adults (slightly regretting that one now), yes, yes, confirmation comes. I'm up on my feet, punching the air etc etc. 3 hours later I get the confirmation email through...I scroll down and it says 4 TT tickets for 27 May - that is weird I think, I'm sure it was 4 July, scroll down a bit more and it says for Sunderland, Stadium of Light. Ahhh and suddenly I am not quite as happy as before. The only thing I can think of is that in the website/speed dial confusion I just messed up, but I didn't even realise there were extra tickets anywhere else. So, that is why it is a girlie jolly up North! Ade thought it was hilarious BTW.
Anyway - last chance to join the merry 3, or else I'll flog it on eBay!
Until tomorrow, Cam
No comments:
Post a Comment