Evening,
Back by popular demand, well I say popular, but what I mean is one comment and one text (hello Helen and Phil), so I guess it is the three of us then.
What are you guys doing? I bet Phil is rolling up a fat one and Helen is sewing curtains. Here I am on my second cold beer. What a lovely trio we make trundling along the blog together. Soldiering on with it - that is what I am doing. If you have any requests - just comment (I nearly typed vomit then), I am happy to write whatever springs to mind, or if you have read any popular favourites on previous blogs that you would like updates on - let me know. I can type to order. Bit like phoning up for your golden oldies!
In the meantime - let me see - what can I tell you about that my be vaguely interesting/amusing. I know - I finished my parenting course last night and I got a certificate. When Fay gets a certificate she is really chuffed so I mimicked her and ran into the kitchen saying, 'Fay, Sasha I've got a certificate.'
Fay was like, 'Wow, really Mum?'
I said, 'yeah, look it says This is to certify that Camilla Chester has successfully completed the parenting puzzle.'
'What does it mean?'
'It is proof that I am the best mum in the world.'
Fay took some white tack (yes it is white not blue) off her own reward chart and has stuck my certificate next to it. Brilliant.
So, another another pleasant valley Sunday - here in status symbol land.
Until tomorrow, Cam x
PS there is only 15 sleeps before I see Take That...I will tell you all about that another day as I'm not seeing them in London (where I pretty much live) but SUNDERLAND. What?!
No comments:
Post a Comment