Saturday, 11 June 2011

Day 106: Another stag do

Ade is away again on a stag do of officially my friend, but I guess after 14 years of being together I may be splitting hairs on that one. In addition, they are doing loads of BOY stuff that I probably wouldn't be interested in - cricket match, casino, go karting etc etc. Not a swish party in sight.

So as the loyal, dutiful wife, I have spent the evening with his mother and came home to iron all his shirts for work - yes honestly that is the truth. What a sad case I am.

On a postive note, I did tell Ade on the phone (just before he was about to tuck into his lamb dinner) about how the puppy cleared our lawn of guinea pig poo then served it up in lots of Mr. Whippy poos on the front door mat. Nice. Bon Appetite!

So, as you can tell, no writing to remark on, but I have decided to re-write the novel. I had a look and yes folks it is rubbish, but I can perhaps do something with it before the Mslexia deadline. So, that is my summer of writing planned out...how about you?

Until tomorrow, Cam

PS Forgot to say...the cat is back, but she still hasn't come into the house. She is not, one might say, a happy puppy!

No comments:

Post a Comment